Its been a while

5

Category :

Hey everyone. Its been too long. I dont even know how many of my old friends are still here. Yesterday i turned 18. Im all grown up haha. So this will be a short short post to see if anyones still fallowing. I may update you all later depending on the comments i get and who there from. Just wante to drop a line and say im still alive.

On a more serious note, has anyone herd from Gabe (green like gabe) in a while? I was informed about his past yesterday and now im slightly worried. If anyone know anything leave it in a comment or an email. It would be very much appreciated. Thanks guys!

Peace!

5 comments:

Nahanni said...

Happy Birthday!
Welcome to the other side; best wishes with it.
Blog for yourself first, and let others ponder as they may.
(I just happened to see an update listing on someone else's blog, and came to investigate, as usual.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Welcome to adulthood. It's been a long time since Gabe has posted anything. I hope he is doing ok.

WARPed said...

Glad you're back!!!

:-)

-Andy

A Wandering Pom said...

Hi there, Spys

I'm still following - it's good to hear from you again. How's life? You must be thinking about graduation and what comes after school now.

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great time.

I'm not aware of anyone having heard from Gabe since last September. It's a big concern.

Take care

Mark

Anonymous said...

Hi, Spys,
I am sorry to tell you that Gabe is no longer with us. He finally managed to end his life in December, 2011. We just found out early last month from his stepfather who found his journal with his email password in it. We've heard nothing back from our pleas to tell us where we can send respects and remembrances, etc. It hit us all hard, and I hope you're able to cope. You know you can reach out to us if you need to.
Peace <3
Jay

Post a Comment