SLEEP

1

Category :

haha sorry i needed a day off before i blogged. any guesses on what i did? i slept and slept and ate and slept. it was glorious. then at like 3 my friend texted me. it was Coal! haha my obsession has subsided into a crush, but a heavy one. so we hung out. ugh even thinking about him makes me smile. he burned me a country cd on monday and i havent taken it out sence haha

so idk what to blog about. im going back to school next week for an art camp. sounds like it'll be alot of fun. six 6-hour days of art.

i also bought a book for the first time ever haha. its called on truths and untruths. its just excerpts from Fredrick Nietzsche's other books.

i might grow my facial hair out a little sence i wont be in school.

wow i think thats it for tonight...

oh i have 10 left in my last pack. then ill only smoke from my friends packs. not gona buy another pack this summer

alright i think thats really it haha

Peace!!!

1 comments:

RayMan said...

Just picked up a D3000.
Now I'm going to be uploading some test shots into the computer. The stuff I took with the D70 was AWESOME,and it only has 6 megapixels.
Might run 'em on my TUMBLR....

http://foggychallengerpilot.tumblr.com


"BZ"................ "FOGGY".............

Post a Comment